Friday, September 7, 2007

Riverside Park

I recall many a trip to Riverside Park out in Agawam Mass. The trip took about 2 hours, and I recall blasting soemone's boombox and listening to the sounds of Bell Biv Devoe, Bobby Brown, New Order and Living Colour. Of course, the back seats were reserved for Dan, Eric and myself. Why? THE FOOD WAS BACK THERE!!!!!! I won't reveal many secrets with my posts, but, I will reveal this ........ Dan, Eric and myself discovered that the doors to the buses were always left unlocked when the camp went into the park. This meant that we were privy to all of the snacks, sandwiches and drinks. Thus, we didn't have to waste any of our money on food in the park.


*My next post will provide you with inside information on where to stand to see into the Senior Unit Girl's bathroom! (Just kidding!!!)

No comments: