Friday, January 15, 2010

Sailing, Takes me away to where I'm going ....

Random thoughts looming in my mind on a Friday at 4:00 p.m. --I learned how to sail at Camp! I want to going Sailing, Mark -- I want to go sailing -- I want to go sailing, Mark -- I want to go sailing.

Good Ole Friendly Dishwashin'

--- annie? .... annie? .... annnie? ..... annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie? ... WHAT NEIL ... behind. Hey Grimesy --Dan works here now --- WE QUIT--- "WO --O---O- --O --- OH! WO --O--O -O--OH! ......LISTEN UP EVERYBODY IF YOU WANNA TAKE A CHANCE, JUST GET OFF THE FLOOR AND DO THE MIKE GRIMES DANCE ---HANGIN' TOUGH --ERRRRRRRRRRUH!!!

Great times at the Cape!

In the immortal words of BAMF "yah right, I'm worried, I just don't want the riffs comin' down on my head" ----Reluctant Captain "they're looking for us REMMMMMMMMMMMMMEMBER! -- "FOR WHAT?" C


What does this have to do with camp? WGAS! I don't!!!!

Bays

2 comments:

The Reluctant Captain said...

I want a second chance Mark... I WANT A SECOND CHANCE!!!!!!

Come out and playeeeeaaaeeeeAEEEEEEE!!!!!

Oh and ya, everyone knows it was JEN M. who kicked that crazy freaking cat!!!!

AHHHH!!!!! :-D

bamf said...

I'm still waiting for my portion of the rebate check for signing up with friends and family [a service we all paid extra for -- yet nobody but her used it --BS man --BS!!!!!]

Come her kitty kitty, come here ---Errrrrrrrrrrow! --damn cat!

Git Git