Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Cure

The Cure, General Public, U2, Tears for Fears, New Order .... and several other bands -- are all bands that I never would have listened to --but for camp. Singing lyrics to New Order, as me, Dan and Ron were headed to Riverside Park or to the Beach, etc. reminds me of how fun times used to be back in the late 80's!!!! Its been almost 20 years and this music still brings me back to the days of Camp Day. I think I'll go over to youtube and listen some New Order!

2 comments:

The Reluctant Captain said...

Hey, those bus rides were the hot, sweaty, damp, sandy and long. But they were still good. ha.

bamf said...

Yep. Loved those Green "leather" seats. Of course we always had the back [near the food and drinks]. And ... of course, controlled the music selection!!!!!!