Saturday, June 21, 2008

Corky Sanders Dining Hall

Some time back there was an idea being tossed around concerning the naming of the Chapel. I'm not sure if it's even being used anymore. However, Corky Sanders was approached by an unnamed camp official about possibly being the focus of the naming convention. When reached for comment, Corky Sanders replied "I have no comment... wait, I do have a comment... where was the Chapel again?"

In recent developments, this rumor was proven to be false and the real building that was going to receive the Corky Sanders title was actually the Dining Hall. When approached for comment, Corky Sanders added "I think this is a much better idea. "

None of this has been confirmed by any bascomlodge.com correspondent.

1 comment:

bamf said...

All my sources say "it's true -- it's all true". In fact, my sources say that Corky will allegedly be at Camp for the unveiling of The Corky Sander's Dining Hall during the July 2008 Visitor's Day.

This of course will occur after the unveiling of the Daniel Levine Canteen [where only cash will now be accepted!!!!].